Friday, November 28, 2008

Worship

For sure I love our beautiful foreshore. I can't help but be in love with God and feel close to and at peace with Him when I am amongst such beauty and nature.


This is my Fathers world
I rest me in the thought
Of rocks and trees
Of skies and seas
His hand the wonders wrought.
*****
Your love, O Lord, reaches to the Heavens, Your faithfullness to the skies. (Ps 36:5)


In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. (Prov 16:9 NIV)


Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thes 5:16-18)

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. (Zeph 3:17 NIV)

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress. I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2 NIV)


Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. (Ps 95:6)

Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. (Ps 145:3 NIV)

2 comments:

Christina Jane said...

These are really nice photos you have taken here Jen. What beautiful worship.

Jenny said...

Thanks. I couldn't help myself. I tend not to be able to in nature. I love God :-)