Saturday, September 13, 2008

Firstly:

Well, this is my first blog. My inspiration for the name EpicJenny came from the fact that my youth group in my hometown is called Epic and so its easy for people to keep track of me when I move away next year (scary/exciting), by having a name easy to remember/related to me and also its a word play on Epic Journey - Epic Jenny - Epic Journey... Get it? It's like life is one big epic journey, one amazing trip with God as my guide and I want to make the most of it! I really can't promise to be a very regular blogger at all but I'll do my best to keep it updated with anything I feel needs to be shared/I feel the need to share.

Jenny :-)

3 comments:

Christina Jane said...

love you. you ARE epic.

Emma said...

I agree.
WAAAY epic.

Rachel Michelle said...

I did wonder where epic came from hehe